Tuesday, June 26, 2007

take me, have me, leave me

What is it with the men of this world? For as long as I can remember, I’ve known that men are the scum of the world. We’re greedy, we have an incredible ego and we tend to think we’re better than others. Most abominably, we treat women very poorly. Well of course not all men are like this. Only an extremely small percentage of us are considered ‘worthy’ (myself included of course). =P

While I was in middle school back in Peru, my best friend Jessica was torn apart by a certain somebody. We were in middle school for Christ’s sake. The guy was 13 and he had another girl just as soon as he was with Jess. I mean, how old do you really need to be to know how to cheat? That was the first time Jess had ever completely given her heart to somebody and he returned it in pieces.

Someone very close to my heart is having her heart ripped open by her best friend/boyfriend, which is also not her husband. Complicated eh? Tell me about it. Actually don’t, I’ve heard too much of it as it is. *haha* She complaints to me about how horrible ‘Mr. Pea’ can be at times. And the reason; he’s already gotten her. So he doesn’t put half as much effort as he did before he got her.

The Crisis that got me writing this particular entry would have to be about my dear friend all the way in Vegas. She recently left us in KL and followed her parents to the US. She has absolutely no friends there and not what I would call an ideal relationship with her parents. She was all alone until she found… could you guess? That’s right, a guy. She gave herself and so much more to him and I know because she would always tell me how she loved him and happy she was. She even mentioned about moving in with the guy and him possibly popping the ‘question’. Just knowing that one of my closest friends was happy made me just as happy. Can you guess what happened next? Right again, he left her. Apparently she was the best thing that had ever happened to him, the best chemistry he has ever had with any girl, and also the best he has ever had in bed. Thus the more reason to dump her… Does that make any sense? I think not. Right now, she’s devastated and alone so far away from all her friends. *we still love you* ='(

I absolutely have no idea how these men can easily tear apart and leave someone they care about so easily. I personally could never do that. At least, I never have. This is partially and probably because I have many female friends and they consolidate to me quite a bit. I don't mean to say that I am the perfect guy, but I have a conscience.

This is simply how the world is, how it used to be and how it will be. You can count on that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

frankly, i think that guys like that are either stupid and insecure. stupid is just plain to see in any of those cases. insecure because when they find someone that are better than them, they freak out and leave.

my condolences to your friend. i hope she will be ok and find someone real soon.

Mo said...

im sure she'll appreciate that dude.. thanx =)

Anonymous said...

kesian kat kawan ko mo. kesian kesian. meh sini kat abang. *sambil buat muka tak paham bace blog mo.

Anonymous said...

wow. mo.. i had no idea you were this sensitive.. you have a hard shell.. but it's clear now that it's worth the trouble getting through if this is what's inside..

Anonymous said...

like men,women can rip one's soul asunder too.a fact that i wish i don't have to concur.

we do live in a world full of people with imperfections.but sometimes it's their imperfections that makes them perfect for you...

about your friend mo,i can certainly say that she is not the one at loss...

mel*r said...

hmmmm....
this entry out of all is quite interesting.

got me thinking for a bit....

melor