Sunday, October 7, 2007

the way i am

Since birth I've been cursed with this curse to just curse,
And just blurt this bezerk and bizarre shit that works,
And it sells and it helps in its self.

To relieve all this tension dispensing me,
Sentence is getting it,
Stress has been eating me recently,
All through this chest and I rest to get peacefully,
But at least have the decency in you to leave me alone.

To not come and speak to me,
I'm not what your friends think,
I'm not Mr. Friendly,
I can be a prick,
If you tip me my tank is on empty.

But I'm glad cause you feed me the fuel,
That I need for the fire to burn,
And it's burning and I have returned.

Now I'm grabbing my hair and I'm tearing it out,
You've been driving me crazy, I can't take it,
I'm racing, I'm pacing, I stand and I sit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, that's some pretty deep shit. ok how about this, i'll hold zach and you hit. sounds like a plan! yay!

Mo said...

why zach? he's so little! haha

dino dame said...

dear me.heavy stuff.can't say that i haven't felt like that sometimes...like a ticking timebomb.